Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hey Missionary...Less than 200 words: Read this really fast!!!

Up until now it has been just me AKA "Anonymous, or Christian Hadash (hadash is Hebrew for continuing to completion or becoming). 

However, the inevitability of this becoming not-so-anonymous in certain crowds is becoming more and more real.  So let me propose the following: 

If you are on, or have been on the mission field long term (more than 6 months), and would like to post an experience that led to a greater insight, and relationship with God... or just a simple lesson learned. 

Consider this an invitation for YOU to let me post in your place. 

I'll be the conduit/liaison, and post what you send without edit as, "Guest Article":

You can send in your article to missionaryconfidential@gmail.com.  I'll keep your name anonymous unless you ask of me otherwise. 

And unless the topic is of a totally inappropriate nature, you may consider it posted ASAP.  If I don't post I'll write you as to why.  So type away.

One last thing: if it is at all possible try to make the final lesson uplifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment